Blog Talk: Integrated Dermatology
Posts for: October, 2013
Boynton & West Palm Beach Pediatric Dermatologist: Helping Your Child Maintain Healthy, Glowing Skin
- Four years of medical school
- One year of specialty pediatrics internship training
- Two years of dermatology residency training
- One to three years of pediatric dermatology fellowship training
Schedule an appointment with our Boynton Beach office for more information on your child’s skin care health by calling us at (561) 964-6664 or book an appointment online now.
Does your child have a rash or dry skin? What do you do when your child is experiencing a skin condition?
Take Control of Your Acne with Treatment with help from West Palm Beach, Integrated Dermatology
Understanding acne treatment:
- Benzoyl Peroxide
- Oral and Topical Antibiotics